Saturday, April 30, 2011

Beginnings

To start, I'm "T".  My husband and I have used craigslist many times.  We've bought concert tickets, looked for a job and gave away a couch.  But never had we thought of getting off with it.
   
   I'm an adventurous woman, can't say girl anymore because I hit 30 last year.  My hubby not so much.  He's fine with the standard proceedings as long as everyone is fulfilled.  It's not that I haven't been, I just want more.

   Now, I don't want to sleep with another man necessarily.  I don't think he, "P", would be able to take it.  Unless the guy had a really small dick, lol.  Maybe not even then.  So, that's not really an option right now. 

   What's the next best thing?  Looking at and talking to people who want to fuck.  And there is no easier place than craigslist.  The people on there are dirty.  They will show you anything.  Tell you anything.  And then beg to fuck your brains out.  It's so much fun!!!  You have to try it.  Take a couple pictures of your breasts or ass and you will find tons of people wanting to show you theirs.

Here's a few recent ones in our area.





                

No comments:

Post a Comment